Our development team has been working hard throughout the holidays to bring our registered users another free upgrade for Flying Logic. A full version history is available at http://flyinglogic.com/about/history. Flying Logic Version 1.2.2 was released on February 25, 2010 and includes the following bug fixes and enhancements:
- Opening the Preferences dialog no longer causes an exception if no document windows are open on Mac.
- Workaround for a Mac-only Java bug related to text rendering.
- Improved exception reporting dialog.
- Ability to specify a proxy server in General Preferences. Allows version checking and other web features to work from behind a firewall.
- Windows version now bundled with an international release of Java.
- No longer causes an exception under Windows when ill-formed start-up parameters are received.
- Stability enhancements.
Flying Logic currently has Professional, Personal, and Student editions available for purchase as well as a free Reader edition for document viewing. A detailed comparison is available at http://flyinglogic.com/about/editions. And because we understand the financial pressures created by the recent holidays and the current tax season we are extending a special offer of savings on each purchase of Flying Logic Software good through April 15th, 2010 for those of you that haven’t experienced this exceptional piece of software.
- Save $50 on Flying Logic Professional, regularly $149 by using coupon code FLPROTR10 when making your purchase.
- Save $20 on Flying Logic Personal, regularly $79, by using coupon code FLPERTR10 when making your purchase.
- Save $10 on Flying Logic Student, regularly $39, by using coupon code FLSTUTR10 when making your purchase.
As always we encourage everyone to share the news of this offer freely and hope everyone’s new year has gotten off to a good start.